Saturday, May 8, 2010

Well I guess I am taking the PLUNGE and CT call

I was asked to be a designer at K-Joi studios...
So, I thought about it and am
going for it.. Still not giving up my CT's love 
scrapping layouts...And I am so blessed to be on some
amazing designers teams.... 
I have 2-3 kits I am going to get ready to 
put into the store... so as a surprise I decided 
everyone who follows me on facebook this week, through
next Sunday will be put into a drawing ... and 2 lucky winners
will win all 3 kits...
Also I guess, I will need a CT team if you would like to apply 
send me a link to your gallery, and a little about you
to gowatsa@aol.com

cant wait to hear from you

1 comment:

  1. congrats!
    and good luck with your call!
    there must be something in the air,lol
    i have just been asked to be a designer
    over at Secret city Treasures!

    ReplyDelete